Kansas City Youth Baseball Contact Us Terms of Service
April 23, 2014, 01:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Online Baseball Games Calendar Articles Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Coaches and players suspended after 'brawl' at at Tiffany Hills tournament  (Read 1564 times)
timnkc
Minor leaguer

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »

KANSAS CITY - Coaches, parents and players from the 13-year-old KC Barnstormers and the KC Bulldogs were suspended Tuesday for a fight during a game on April 1.
Police responded to report of a fight between 20 coaches and parents at Tiffany Hills Sports Complex that Sunday evening.
Police said several obscenities and insults had been exchanged between the teams throughout the game.
According to the police report, when KC Barnstormers manager Michael Giannola requested the umpire to warn the KC Bulldogs' coaching staff for its inappropriate behavior, a fight ensued.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/police-responded-to-brawl-at-youth-baseball-game#ixzz1rrF2ZSFG
KCSiZZLe
Minor League All Star

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:16:05 AM »

I saw this the other day as a friend thought my nephew (12 year old team) was part of it.  Pretty sad really, the whole thing.   I first thought to myself, how in the world could this happen at a youth baseball game, but then thought of some of things that I have witnessed and been a part of and I guess it could go pretty quick.  Bad ending for all involved

Yea, I'm a geek
GPSWizard xBox360
MW2 MW3 BO
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: