Where to buy Uniforms?

• 7 replies

Offline Allen

• View Profile
Where to buy Uniforms?
« on: December 20, 2009, 09:14:27 PM »
Can any coaches suggest a good place to buy team uniforms at? We purchased team uniforms last year from a place that I won't mention but they had a hell of time getting it right.

Re: Where to buy Uniforms?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »
I use Jerry's sport shop in Independence and they havent messed up yet. 

Offline admin

• View Profile
    • KC Fire Baseball
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »
The Half owner of this forum has a Uniform spirit wear business that I used for my team last year. He's very professional and delivers a quality product for a good price on time. The URL for his business is www.leagueschoice.com. Or you can just click the Leagues Choice banner at the bottom of this page.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 08:33:23 AM »
I work with a company called CRONS. They can get you uniforms in 30 days. Let me know if you want more details?

http://www.crons.com/

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »
We went thru Mizuno to purchase our uniforms and had the stitching and screen printing done locally. I would highly recommend to get your hats at TOP OF THE WORLD at www.towcaps.com. The hats were very good quality at a very good price. Most comfortable hat I've ever worn and they held up thru the spring and fall seasons.

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »
I've always used Dean's Trophies.  Call Diane @ 816-331-0966

www.deanskc.com

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
I do uniforms using a heavy vinyl heat process and have an account set up through Teamwork Athletics where I get a large percentage off everything they sell.  My team has used Teamwork unis for several years now and they seem to be high quality.  I can set you up with complete uniforms at a very competitive price if you don't want to go the high cost embroidery route.  Email me with questions at majormick89@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you some pix of uniforms made.

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 01:23:12 PM »
Best place for uniforms is Francis Sporting Goods. It's located in Lawrence but the staff goes above and beyond for us. Jessie Sterbenz is the store manager and she has repeatedly stayed late or driven to our tournaments to make sure we have uniforms for players. Anytime we have a new addition to a team or someone washes with reds... she gets us new uni's immediately. The one thing we appreciate more than anything is their honesty. They tell us up front how long it will take to get unis in and never sugar coat it just for financial purposes. Give them a try... you won't regret it. Ask for Jessie. fsg@sunflower.com

Francis Sporting Goods
785-856-2251