KC Warriors 10U AA

• 4 replies

Offline DJ McDaniel

• Mo Kan Baseball
    • View Profile
KC Warriors 10U AA
« on: July 06, 2018, 08:30:30 AM »
KC Warriors are going to be 10U AA team in Fall of 18, we played 9UAA this spring/summer and are looking to add kids for the fall and spring/summer.  We practice around the Legends area will play around 4/5 tournaments in the fall, practice 1 x a week in the fall and have winter practices indoors also.  We also encourage kids to play other sports in non-baseball season!  please message me by email dj99.mcdaniel@gmail.com or text at 913-991-1881 looking to do tryouts next week very flexible.  All positions are open.

Offline Steve Dinsmore

• Mo Kan Baseball
    • View Profile
Re: KC Warriors 10U AA
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 02:25:33 PM »
Hi DJ, this is Tanner Dinsmore’s dad Steve.  Tanner played 2nd grade machine pitch this last summer at 3&2 with a team that was 75% 1st grade going into 2nd grade.  We found out that They are not moving up to Kid pitch for the fall of ‘18 or spring ‘19 so Tanner is without a team.  His mom and I had mentioned maybe we should look at starting competitive ball now.  He hasn’t played kid pitch yet, however he has solid bat instincts to wait on pitches. He played catcher, outfield, some first base and third base this past season.  I was curious when you are planning on having try-outs for the Warriors?

Offline DJ McDaniel

• Mo Kan Baseball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 07:55:54 PM »
Hi DJ, this is Tanner Dinsmore’s dad Steve.  Tanner played 2nd grade machine pitch this last summer at 3&2 with a team that was 75% 1st grade going into 2nd grade.  We found out that They are not moving up to Kid pitch for the fall of ‘18 or spring ‘19 so Tanner is without a team.  His mom and I had mentioned maybe we should look at starting competitive ball now.  He hasn’t played kid pitch yet, however he has solid bat instincts to wait on pitches. He played catcher, outfield, some first base and third base this past season.  I was curious when you are planning on having try-outs for the Warriors?
Steve please contact me by email or phone dj99.mcdaniel@gmail.con
Or 913-991-1881 we are having a tryout on Monday

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 12:29:36 PM »
Hey DJ, I think I've seen you coaching before. I absolutely LOVE your passion for the game. Please tell me you still have positions open?!?

Offline DJ McDaniel

• Mo Kan Baseball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:18:55 PM »
I do!  Is this Tyler?