Current 10UAA - AAA player (will be 11 in October) Looking for Team

• 5 replies

My son is a very strong all around player that can play any position but primarily is played at short stop, catcher, and pitcher. His pitching is very solid and he throws a lot of strikes with great mechanics. He is an outstanding catcher,  a very solid infielder, and a  smart and focused player with a strong work ethic.

We are looking are a very strong AA team or AAA team with good solid coaching to play some fall ball and also next spring/summer. We live in Lees Summit but are willing to play slightly outside that area.

Contact me at tim.heizer@gmail.com

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:42:12 PM by theizer1 »

Re: Current 10UAA - AAA player (will be 11 in October) Looking for Team
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »
If your still looking we have a 11AA/AAA team with kids from Lee Summit , blue springs looking for a private tryout we workout at the Yard in Lee summit.  Contact me at mizzoufan@comcast.net or 816 405-1214

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »

SED KC Patriots

KC Patriots & SED Sports, 10U AA/AAA & 11U AAA , is looking for hard working, teachable and coach-able boys, for 2013 season.  Parents need to be committed to their sonís development. 

We have successfully coached players to compete at high school and college levels. This year KC Patriots have joined forces with SED Sports, which include Royals Pitcher Shawn Sedlacek, Todd Sears & Matt Williams which all three have major league experience, this program will enable players to work towards playing on a high school team and prepare them to be on college showcases teams. 

The Patriots finished 2012 with a 36-14 record and champions of the BV Gold Glove league.  In 2013, we will play Gold Glove League, 7-9 tournaments & state.  All players will be considered.  We do have indoor facility for conditioning & winter practices. Email tryouts@kcpatriots.com  or call 913-219-8472 for a tryout, the cost for the tryout is $25 per player to cover cost of facility rental for tryout.

Coach Raya

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:48:17 PM »
If you are still looking for a solid team for your son,we are having ongoing tryouts to fill 3-4 spots for our spring/summer roster.Pitching,catching and mid infielders with strong ,aggressive bats are what we are seeking.
Coach Floyd-Raytown Wolverines
816-984-9069

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 02:35:34 PM »
Tim I would like to chat with you about your son looking for a team for the 2013 season.  We are a Lee's Summit based team.  We have players from all over Metro but based out LS.  We will have winter practices at the yard.  We are looking for 2 more players to round out our roster for 2013 - we were a Major team last year and with changes this season will be dropping to AAA working back up to Major if thats the direction the kids want to head.  I can explain all the details to you when we speak.  Looking forward to chat.  Please email me at lsnaturals@gmail.com.  My name is Corey.  Thanks. 

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »
Tim,
I would like an opportunity to speak with you as well.I am looking to fill 2 spots for spring/summer.We are an up and coming solid AA team and look to go AAA by seasons end.We will play league in LS and 8-10 tournaments in kc metro.
Coach Floyd 816-984-9069