KC Orioles - New 11AAA team beginning in the fall

• 1 replies

KC Orioles - New 11AAA team beginning in the fall
« on: May 25, 2017, 10:12:10 AM »
New team forming after the summer starting with the fall tournament season. Tryouts will be held at the end of the summer season. The roster will consist of 11 players with the goal of playing AAA. In the fall we will play 4-6 tournaments. In the summer we will play league at 3&2 or Blue Valley and between 7-10 tournaments. I am also the head coach of a 13u team called the KC Orioles based out of Kansas City. I have coached that team for 5 years now and we have progressed from a low A team to competing in AAA. Many of the kids on the team have progressed greatly over the years and have looked forward to every baseball season.

We will have 1 practice/week (maybe every 2 weeks) in the fall to encourage other sports being played in the fall/winter season. We will begin 2/week after the new year to prepare for the summer season. Practice location will be determined where the majority of players are from, or what can best accommodate travel.

Cost will be uniforms, league, and tournaments divided by 11. We will also get memberships at 68's Inside Sports ($30/month) which includes speed/agility training, unlimited use to the cages, and 8 weeks worth of team practices.

Tournaments will vary from Topeka to Lees Summit and anywhere in between. 1 summer out of town tournament will also be scheduled, location TBD. A popular place that we have been twice with the 13u team has been Ballparks of America in Branson.

All positions will be available. Kids that have good attitudes, come to practice and games prepared to work hard and get better, and families that are supportive are a major plus and will be noticed.

Call/text/email me with any questions.

Tyler

913-620-8737
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:04:53 AM by KcOriolesbaseball »

Re: KC Orioles - New 11AAA team beginning in the fall
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:47:35 AM »
Individual tryouts are being scheduled. Call me if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:03:11 AM by KcOriolesbaseball »