MoKanbaseball.com needs your help.

• 3 replies

Offline admin

• View Profile
    • KC Fire Baseball
MoKanbaseball.com needs your help.
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:24:23 PM »
We hope that everyone is finding this website helpful. We would like to know if you have any suggestions on improving the board. Such as the layout or additional boards. If you do please post them here.

Maybe someone would like to take charge of the calendar and keep it updated with area tournaments? Matter of fact that would be great if someone would keep the calendar updated with tournaments. If you would like to volunteer for that contact frank@mokanbaseball and I will set that up for you. Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm pretty sure that 80% of the Kansas City area baseball families don't even know about the site yet? So if you can help spread the word and post a link on your site that would be great.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: MoKanbaseball.com needs your help.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »
great website and us coaches need to do our part to promote it

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
I think to get some excitement going it would be nice to follow the National forums lead and recognize our players, teams, coaches, parents, etc in the KC area.

Rank teams in each age division/ level?
Recognize players for an "All star" team?
Recognize specific tournaments/directors?
Coach of the year?
Parents in the baseball community that make a difference?
Grandparents?

Just some ideas.....

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 04:53:06 PM »
good ideas brumley..........other thoughts i had.....cross market (advertise) with other local sports forum boards....perhaps ask the fastpitch board for a permanent banner in return give them one (http://www.kcfastpitch.com/) good chance if parents are coaches are in baseball they may have a daughter in fastpitch ----also, any other forum boards as well. i have been wanting to develop a kc metro area youth basketball board for a while now and if it ever gets up and running i will be seeking something similar.

other ideas may be to ask the local leagues to see what kind of advertising they could offer....again, trade out services if money is an issue