USSSA director notified of sex offender

• 7 replies

USSSA director notified of sex offender
« on: March 16, 2015, 03:56:59 PM »
USSSA has been notified that there is a convicted sex offender coaching the BRB Lumberkings .. 13U Major...STAY AWAY..it's wrong ..no I am not out to get him I am out to inform. There are tons of kids inside baseball fields and it should not be an area he is allowed.

Re: USSSA director notified of sex offender
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 02:33:00 PM »
Just to set the record straight i have went through all the appropriate steps with USSSA and my offense has nothing to do with a child this is an incident that happened in college with a female that was older than me over 15 years ago. I have two children that are 3 and 4 years old and coaching and giving lessons is how i make a living to provide for my family. I played 8 years of professional baseball and interacted with kids of all ages both male and female with not one issue. Coached for 5 years with also no issues at all. I have had my record expunged and due to a poorly written law on the Missouri side i am still on the RSO list if i wanted to move my family to Kansas i would no longer be on a list. I live in Missouri my family lives in Missouri and i have lived with this over my head for 8 years of professional baseball and 5 years of coaching youth baseball. ALL my parents on my team know about the situation and that i am on this list. I have nothing but support from these parents and the overall baseball community in the KC area. I'm sorry you feel so strongly about me being around the baseball fields but i ensure you I'm not the person any child or parent needs to worry about. I'm sure this wont stop you and your crusade to keep me from the ball fields but i just felt the people on this site should hear more than your side and who better than the one your talking about. I'm breaking no laws and even more the kids i work with have one of the best coaches in the KC area helping them towards reaching their dreams. Feel free to contact me via email if your interested in more details.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 03:22:44 PM »
I think we get the idea of what you are communicating Mwillis, as long as his parents now and understand the situation as well  as having you inform everyone we can make our own decisions going forward. No need to head hunt and he has a right to explain/defend.

Please move on and hope everyone makes the best decision for their own kid, besides if parents are doing their research this will come up.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 07:27:31 PM »
Nobody should reserve the right to pass judgment. I have coached against Brett for a few years now. I had the opportunity to play against him in high school as well as college. I also have had the opportunity to work with his father. He comes from strong roots. His family is full of the morals and ethics that I want to teach my children. Everyone makes mistakes in life and it is all about how you continue to look forward. I can say that his situation did not at all involve a child. In fact I'm sure if you really want to know the details you could probably contact him. This man continues to give back to his community by coaching a competitive/travel team with none of his kids playing on this team. Baseball is a game that teaches young men about life. Baseball should not teach you that if you strike out or make an error to dwell on it for the rest of your life. It should teach you that when faced with adversity keep pushing. Continue doing what you are doing Brett. Battle through all obstacles and or a**holes and come out on top. Just don't come out on top when you play the KC Rebels! ;-)

Good luck,
Sincerely
KC Rebels coach

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 06:10:32 AM »
"Nobody should reserve the right to pass judgment"

I disagree - EVERYONE has the right to pass judgement.  Every parent should be informed about the adults & especially coaches in their youth's lives.  If a parent is putting their son or daughter on a team & you don't  know the coach (or sometimes even if you do), they should become as informed as they can about the coach(es.) 

I don't know the coach in question, but as I have a teenage daughter, I would never put my son on a team with a registered sex offender (whether that offender is a coach or parent of another child on the team.)  Baseball is a great game, but it is a family event and that's just not a situation I would feel comfortable in.  Perhaps you think I'm being overly protective, but as a parent, it is my RIGHT to pass judgement.  For me, there were charges, a conviction & apparently an expungement (not an overturn or acquittal), so I wouldn't go there. There are plenty of good teams & good coaches in KC; every family should do their due diligence and find a team that they fit with. 

mcox

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »
This whole past is a disgrace honestly.  Trust me I will put a child molester in the place he belongs the sickest humans on the planet but there are all kinds of scenarios that put a person in the sexual offender  category.  Woman lie #1 yes we all do and it get guys caught up. #2 unless you walked in this mans shoes shut your mouth.  #3 Who ever posted this is really in my opinion a parent I Wouldn't want on my team.  Your a stirrer and a trouble maker.  IT takes a lot to get on here and post and defend yourself. Hats off to you coach for having more balls than the coward who spread your business.   I feel for this guy sounds like something at college went jacked up and he caught a case.  The Lumber Kings are great organization I dont know one person who plays or coaches for them but they produce great teams and I'm sure the man who runs this program has done his back ground work.  Seriously you people who post I wouldn't let my kid play on a team even if another dad committed a crime live in fantasy worlds.  There isn't one team in the city that some person on your team hasn't done something in their past.  This post is a shame and a whole lot whats not only wrong with Little league but society.  Everyone is so sensitive, love to be keyboard tough guys and spread half truths on the internet.  Dude if your that worried about this coach be a man drive over to his house say it to his face dont put this out to the city.  Sounds to me like this is a coach who wants some of the talent over on the Lumber kings.  Keep donating your time coach I know your making millions teaching other peoples kids the game that they are too lazy to do it there self.  I will repeat I know no one on this post I just think anyone to post this your not giving society a heads up your being a coward Rat you obviously know this man well enough to contact him directly get a life and a set on you!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:05:18 PM by mcox »

Offline admin

• View Profile
    • KC Fire Baseball
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 02:50:35 PM »
Now your the banned Girl

Offline TorriC526

• Hello, I'm Hector, a 28 year old from Smallbridge, Great Britain. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Association football, Musical instruments and watching Modern Family.
    • View Profile
Maglie calcio Il 23enne ha un ammiratore a Sherwood, che lo ha gestito durante il suo incantesimo nel recinto di White Hart Lane nel 2013-14. La Villa di Mirror report si trasferirà a terra il venditore di velocità questa estate, anche se ha tre anni di tempo per il suo contratto con Spurs. Lestate scorsa, Daniel Levy ha respinto rispettivamente 12 milioni di sterline e 10 milioni di sterline per la sponda da Southampton e QPR rispettivamente, per cui Villa probabilmente dovrà pagare di più di quella destinazione. Townsend maglie calcio ha iniziato per lInghilterra nella vittoria 3-2 contro la Slovenia durante il fine settimana ma non è uno starter di prima scelta sotto Mauricio Pochettino. Il giocatore nato a Leytonstone ha impressionato a livello internazionale, con tre gol nei suoi nove tappi, ma non è mai stato un vero livello a livello di club, giocando solo maglie calcio 17 partite di campionato per la Spurs nella scorsa stagione. Una tappa a QPR nel 2012-13 è stata la magia di nozze di Townsend, dal momento che è venuta attraverso i ranghi giovanili nel maglie calcio nord di Londra, e con Pochettino che non si fida affatto di lui, lala può fancy le sue possibilità di stabilirsi in un nuovo club, specialmente sotto un Manager che sa bene. Con Euro 2016 che si avverte grande alla fine della stagione, Townsend vuole essere al top della forma per quello che dovrebbe essere il suo primo grande torneo con i Tre Lions. WayneTemp fotbollstrjor barn Kimberlyl
 UtaRector maglie calcio poco prezzo MattGando
 MoseTyxf fotbollstrjor ThanhGlen
 CorrineDe maglie calcio CletaqwO
 VRQChelse DarwinEar
My web-site ... maglie calcio