Coaching versus Recruiter

• 40 replies

Re: Coaching versus Recruiter
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 03:30:04 PM »
Any parent on your team knows it is not acceptable to use the F Bomb towards or around a kid. You are classless. Why just ask yourself why are you so damn loud in the stands? Do you need that much attention? Metha...nobody likes you. Your own teams parents can't stand you cause you are an embarrassment to that organization . They won't tell you that in fear that your bromance with Casey will get their kid kicked off the team. They love sitting back and making you look like an ass.

mcox

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »
Bromance at least you are now being funny.  If cheering loud laughing with your friends which every dad on the team is my friend and enjoying success is a nucance to you MWillis im sorry. I dont drop F bombs to our children.  I might drop an F bomb laughing with my friends during a game guilty as charged but have never cursed at a child, one of our coaches nor an umpire.  Have been ejected from exactly one baseball game in over probably 900 and thats coaching for part of them.  so whats your point, deal and concern here man?  Why do  I matter so much too you? MWillis are you in love with me?  You sure do know a lot bub I think I have a stalker on my hands here your getting a little creepy bub might be better to be a real man send me an email reveal yourself because honestly this is getting to a point of slander and harrassment and Ive saved this entire post and Im about to have the authorities look into your true identity the fact you are stalking me and my families every move even on another sports board is getting a little creepy I think you need help or a life because bro I can tell you I honestly wouldnt care this much.  If I bother you that much lets talk so you can move past your deep rooted issues MWILLIS

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2015, 04:28:43 PM »
Never made a threat towards you or your family. Cops will laugh at you because I'm not harassing you. I'm telling you the truth and I don't like you. All I'm doing is voicing my opinion of you on a public thread. Learn the law

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2015, 04:31:40 PM »
Speaking of harassment are you referring to this message you sent to me? Have I ever threatened you?

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)None
(No subject)
Sent to: Mwillis on: April 10, 2015, 03:57:24 PM
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageRemove 
Hey bud I don't know who the fuck you are but if you got a set of balls pal my number is 816-7215407 call me and anything you got to say I'd love to dress you down in person please feel free I've already tried calling you

mcox

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2015, 04:32:55 PM »
IT is obvious you dont like me so if you are so brae who are you MWILLIS lets just put it out there or are we to scared to reveal who we really are.  The sad thing is you pobably dont even know me bro nor anyone else on our team.  Its little league at the end of the day most of these people dont matter.  Im here to get my boys where they got to go I dont care who likes me or who doesnt thats what you dont get buddy

Re: Coaching Spoilers
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 08:12:36 AM »
Why don't you shut your pie-hole and let your coach coach?  Your coach has posted for tryouts on here, looking for several kids, so obviously everybody ain't coming back.  Do you think that your inane ramblings on here will help recruiting?

"On my final post ever here I will leave all of our fans to this post with this.  I am a lot of things I am passionate I am loud I am very competitive I am also an outstanding father to four children.  I am cocky I am arrogant I say things I probably shouldnt sometimes. Im loyal and if you are my friend I will do anything for you and your child.  The spoiler families know me personally unlike MWILLIS.  Im proud to say we have had 8 of our players now for 3 years so no one is being held hostage they choose to stay becasue we have a great time and are very successful.  We have outstanding children and families on our team  We do not cuss at our children.  We coach them hard and expect bigger things and for some people like MWILLIS they just dont get guys like Kevin and myself.  The bottom line is I will speak on this post as myself becasue Im real.  I tell it like it is and some people dont like people like me and thats ok.  But the one thing I am not is a coward who would hide behind a keyboard and a fake name and tee off on anyone because at the end of the day I just dont care that much.  IF you are on the vest team or worst team MWILLIS I dont care either way and god bless you.  I do all of thsi for my children not for my attention.  You piss me off  Im a passionate guy I dont need attention.  Im the Spoilers biggest fan partly because I helped our head coach set the deal up and I care. So Like I said I hope you all have had a great read and laugh at my expense Ill never change who I am and my kids love who and what their father is and MWILLIS at the end of the day at least my sons dont have a coward for a father like yours does. "

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »
Wow looks like I was right. Many and I mean many people think you're a tool. BTW not all your teams parents like you . They just don't want to speak up cause they're afraid their son will get benched. TRUST ME ;-)

Offline BBall

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 10:12:23 AM »
Hey MCOX Just curious why you only reply to the negative comments from MWILLIS and not the legit polite ones that I asked you earlier about bashing other programs.  The one about you saying everybody from Regal was a "Tool".  How can you possibly think that every person from a program that size is a Tool?  That's a pretty broad unfair statement in my opinion.

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2015, 06:11:35 PM »
The reason I saw this last season on the team in question is. Parents and players will leave a team, if they feel the rest of team is not the right fit, head coach fight more with his son at games then needed, he betray a negative attitude when kids make a mistake not trying to reinforce them with a positive attitude,  every time a kid makes a mistake, arms will get thrown in air.

Coach's kids will make mistakes and stay in play and other kids will sit in dugout for mistakes. Kids not get taught much at practice to get better at game of baseball. Kids had pitching practice twice during season, how will a kid get any better at pitching without any coaching or practice.

We left went to a new team and it is complete difference,  kids practice 100% as a unit, coaches stay calm and do not scream at kids. Kids practice, batting, Fielding, pitching at every practice.

When we went for tryouts, we was ask about old team head coach and was told that if the old head coach quit screaming at kids maybe the kids will actually play good ball.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 12:15:56 PM by johnsdad »

Offline admin

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2016, 09:46:31 AM »
updated

Offline admin

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 02:08:49 PM »
I've witnessed some bad coach who had pretty good teams.