2014 U12 Catcher (Sedalia, MO)

• 4 replies

2014 U12 Catcher (Sedalia, MO)
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:12:27 AM »
My son Isaac is a catcher looking for a team in the spring/summer of 2014 in the U12AA/AAA division.  He played the last two seasons for a team called the Sedalia Bandits, which bounced back and forth between AA and AAA a couple times.  We are based in the Sedalia area and would like to find a team that needs a catcher that is somewhat close to the area.

Isaac works with a catching instructor (Jud Kindle) and is playing fall ball with the KSA Bombers (U12).  Below are some videos of his work:
http://goo.gl/nKBeJ3

If you know of something you think would be a good fit, please contact me via email: josh@lynkspyder.com

Josh Greer

Re: 2014 U12 Catcher (Sedalia, MO)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:49:45 AM »
gotta ask, what happened to the player who lowered his shoulder into your son, was he ejected?

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 01:10:06 PM »
gotta ask, what happened to the player who lowered his shoulder into your son, was he ejected?

Yes, I was very impressed that the umpire immediately ejected him.  But I was more impressed that the coaches sent the player over to our dugout afterwards and had him "apologize for [his] actions".  They also benched him the rest of the tournament.  That might have been a bit overboard, but I don't know their perspective.  Thanks for asking; Isaac looks back at this as sort of a rite of passage.  He knows it will happen again and he knows he will survive.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 10:52:33 PM »
The Missouri Thunder Baseball Team is looking for a AA/AAA catcher for the 2014 spring season
we play League in Lees Summit and play 8 tournaments plus State and World Series.our team is also thinking about traveling to cooperstown for the hall of fame games. coaches do not have players on the team. we have coached high school and legion ball. We offer a off season program at a private facility during the winter. if interested call Robert at 816-255-8092 or email at rmyers12@comcast.net

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 07:01:22 PM »
We have already committed to a team in Fulton, Mo.  But, thank you for the follow up.