Where to get uniforms?

• 17 replies

Where to get uniforms?
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:20:36 AM »
Where does everyone get their uniforms?  Do you get them online or locally?  How much should I expect (roughly) jersey, pants and belt to cost per player?

I am trying to put together a budget for starting up a team next year.

Thanks. 

Re: Where to get uniforms?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 09:32:50 AM »
It depends on what kind of uniforms you go with and what you do for play.  Tournaments only (how many), league (where you play) and tournaments.

A good round figure that has been within about $100 each of the last 3 years for our team is, about $1000 per player to play baseball.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 09:49:13 AM »
Thanks.  This will be an Olathe league team which will play in probably 4 or 5 tournaments throughout the year.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 11:36:30 AM »
I have used Jerry's Sports Shop in Independence in the past and have been very pleased. I think they might have a store on the Kansas side as well.

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 03:11:39 PM »
I used Nill Brothers in the past.  They use to have a package deal that included shirt, two color logo and numbers, pants, socks, belt and hat for around $75.  Not sure what it is today and your mileage may vary.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 06:46:16 PM »
Thanks, I will give them a call!

Rut

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »
i keep hearing about boombah (sp)...an online uniform company.....i have never used them but may give some good ideas...if you are on the kansas side try center sporting goods just off college and pflumm, missouri side maybe Rod's sports in Blue springs, not sure where up north

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 08:38:54 PM »
Hello, my name is Chuck Siler and my son and I own a company, GameTime Athleics.  We handle all types of baseball uniforms and equipment.  Some of the uniforms we have are Holloway, Champro, Bristol, Garbathletics, GameGear, Ripon,  plus more.  From sublimated to tackles twill we have it.   Price ranges are from inexpensive to Cadillac models. In other words if you are looking for uniforms we can help you.  

We also handle all types of baseballs, equipment, bases, pitching rubbers, pitching machines, pitching mounds.  We truly are a one stop shop for all your needs.  
Our web site is www.gametimeathletics.com.

I live north off 152 of Greenhills Road. I service all of Kansas and Missouri.  My job is to be of service to you.  I can meet with you and your coaches or parents and help decide what type of uniforms and equipment your team needs are.  
Please feel free to call, text or email me.  My phone number is 816-447-8385.  email is:
CSiler@gametimeathletics.com  

I look forward to working with you. You won't be disappointed.

BlueSox

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 10:30:11 AM »
I go on-line and buy my uniforms from epicsports.com. Great Cheap Prices on everything................All you have to do is find a printer to do your jersey's and hats. I got button down jersey's this Fall for $6.00 a piece. Great quality, found a printer to put our logos on the front, numbers and names on the back all for $10.00, Penstripe Pants for $24.00, and embroidered hats for $20.00 I haven't seen anybody beat that yet.   Epicsports is where I go for all my baseball uniforms........

mcox

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 10:02:08 AM »
All the top teams with he sharpest uniforms use Cump Sports out of Pleasantvalley he has all the latest and best uniforms

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 09:51:48 AM »
We use a place in Lenexa. They are exlusive with Majestic, which is what our team wears.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
I think Nill brothers is good. my friend got their uniform there and its cool. :)

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 03:00:29 PM »
I work with the Sedalia Bombers and I also sell Rawlings. If you ever need any jerseys or want to take a look at we have email me at alexmbeck@hotmail.com We are very reasonably priced for a name brand jersey that will have your team looking sharp.

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 08:49:24 AM »
http://www.cheapjersey.co/
I did alot of research most look pretty good.
we are fanatics.

Offline admin

• View Profile
    • KC Fire Baseball
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
updated