Cyclones AA/AAA Baseball Tryouts (12u in Fall)

• 0 replies

Cyclones AA/AAA Baseball Tryouts (12u in Fall)
« on: July 26, 2020, 11:15:08 AM »
 12u Cyclones (Overland Park, Olathe, Gardner area)- We will be conducting tryouts for the right players to complete our roster for the upcoming baseball season. We have a great core group of players and parents and looking for the missing piece to help us compete at the AA/AAA level this upcoming fall & spring/summer season. All positions would be considered, pitching is a plus. This is not a "daddy" baseball team, I have 20+ seasons coaching experience, and my 2 assistants are former players of mine. Very flexible with players playing other sports.
Tryout Dates will be Saturday August 8th, & Monday 10th. Decisions will be made all most immediately after tryouts. Also available for individual tryouts if you are needing something sooner or more flexible.
We will play 4-5 tournaments in fall, and during spring/summer we play Gold Glove League (Blue Valley) along with 7 tournaments in the spring/summer, 6 local, & the week long "Great American Ballpark" in Branson. Please contact Don Happel if interested in trying out, by text, call, or email: 913-302-5241 or Sprtsfntc10@live.com